This is SAMPLE text in a demo store created with the Seliton online store platform .
1. About the document
We value the privacy of your personal data and this document explains how we may collect, store, process, share and transfer your personal data.
2. What Personal Data We Collect
We collect the following personal data:
- Your names, addresses, company details
- Email addresses
- IP addresses
- Plugins we use may also collect personal data.
- Personal data from other sources - for example from social applications
All data is processed according to the requirements of the law and legitimate business purposes, for the purposes of concluding a contract or with your consent.
3. Storage of personal data
We store your personal data for the shortest period necessary to fulfill the requirements of the law and our business goals. We may retain your personal data for a longer period if required by law or for legitimate business purposes if not prohibited by law.
4. Processing of personal data
We process your personal data for various reasons, such as:
- We operate our online store
- For business purposes such as tracking and analyzing site performance
- With your consent, which you can withdraw at any time
5. Sharing of Personal Data
We share your personal data with:
- Courier companies - we share your names, phone number, addresses, postal code, choice of courier office
- Payment systems and banks when you make a payment with a card or ePay.bg/Paypal account. Your debit or credit card number is entered by you personally on a secure payment page of the operator, and we do not access or record it in our online store.
- Social media, such as Facebook and Google
- Third parties that are our partners
- Software company Mirchev Ideas Ltd. in the role of developer and hosting provider of the Seliton online store platform
6. Information about our third party partners
In order for our website to function properly and to constantly improve the quality of the products offered, we use the following programs and web solutions that could access your IP address and analyze your behavior while on the web page:
- Facebook login
- Google+ login
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Pixel
- Facebook Event Tracking
- Google Remarketing Dynamic Product Feed
- Zopim Chat
If you do not agree to these terms, you will not be able to use our site to its full potential and should not use it in the future.
- To operate the site: without these the site will not be able to operate correctly and you will not be able to use the ordering process
- To track site performance
- Advertising and targeting
The first two types of cookies are necessary for us, and the third type of cookies can be refused using the following sites:
8. Your Rights
According to the GDPR - the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data, you have certain rights. You have the right to and information, access, correction, restriction of processing, deletion, objection and portability of your personal data.
To see what personal data we have about you, please visit the following page:
From this page, which is a special functionality of the Seliton online store , you can request the deletion of your personal data.
If you disagree with any matter regarding your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your country. For Bulgaria, please contact the "Personal Data Protection Commission" .
For each of your rights, please send a written inquiry to our postal address or email address.
9. Relationship with us
Our company name, postal address, email address and contact phone number are listed on our contact page and on our website. Contact details of the person responsible for the protection of personal data are provided upon request.