"Ratnik-Bg" Ltd. processes your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (EU Regulation 2016/679) and the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
According to Art. 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679, "personal data" is any information relating to an identified natural person or a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular through an identifier such as name, identification number, location data , online identifier or by one or more characteristics specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Pursuant to our obligations under Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (the "General Data Protection Regulation"), the Provider guarantees that the processing of personal data such as name, address, telephone and email address will always be in accordance with the Regulation and the applicable Bulgarian legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. Collection and use of personal data
Provider collects personal data in order to prepare for:
· Preparation and conclusion of a contract, including its execution and
· Marketing activities – in the event that personal data is provided after giving explicit, free and informed consent for their use.
The personal data provided by you are processed solely for the purposes of the website " www.ratnikbg.com ". The purposes of our activity are the sale of goods at a distance, management of user profiles on the website and statistical purposes related to internal analysis and improvement of the activity of the Supplier.
A provider does not collect personal data beyond those that are necessary to carry out its activity or those that are given by you with your express and free consent.
2. The personal data we process
2.1. For the purposes of concluding a contract, delivery of goods and information service to customers
For the purposes of concluding a contract for the sale of goods, we collect the following personal data:
· Three names;
· E-mail address;
· Telephone and delivery address;
· Bank account number;
· Audio recording data from supported call center.
Personal data is collected through the order form on our site - through a user profile or as a guest. The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter "b" of the Regulation) .
2.2. For the purposes of marketing activities
For newsletter and other marketing activities we collect the following personal data:
· Two names;
· E-mail address;
· Other data provided by you in relation to specific marketing purposes of which you have been informed;
2.3. Technical information
Every time you open the web page of " www.ratnikbg.com " and/or the various sections in it, we receive information in the form of an information protocol with the following content:
· Your IP address and the page from which you were referred to our site;
· Information about your stay on our website and the sections you have visited;
· Information about your browser and operating system;
· Other type of technical information, according to the technical requirements of the information system;
2.4. Other data
In connection with legal requirements and the different types of goods offered by the site, it may be necessary to collect other types of personal data. In these cases, the Provider will explicitly inform you about the personal data that is required, the basis for the collection and the purposes of their processing.
3. Personal data not processed
A provider does not collect or process personal data that:
· reveal users' racial or ethnic origin or other data related to their health or mental state;
· reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership in trade unions;
· disclose genetic or biometric data or data about the sexual orientation of users.
4. Grounds and purposes for the processing of personal data by the Provider
The provider does not perform automated decision-making, and the data provided will not be used for advertising or marketing purposes and will not be provided to third parties, except in certain cases, namely:
· when this is provided by law;
· if this is duly requested by a competent state or judicial authority;
· when we have received your express consent to do so.
4.1. Grounds for processing personal data
Grounds for processing personal data are the following:
· Before contractual and contractual relations with customers, in connection with the conclusion of a contract for the purchase of goods at a distance;
· Your explicit and freely stated consent to the processing of a certain type of personal data;
· Legal requirements related to the activities of the Provider.
4.2 Purposes of personal data processing
· The performance of all actions related to the conclusion of a contract between the Provider and the user;
· Fulfillment of an order made from the electronic store;
· Accounting regulatory requirements;
· Manage your user profile or use of the blog section of the site;
· Notifying you of new promotions and current offers;
· Exercising your rights to claim and warranty service;
· Answers to inquiries and questions.
5. Storage period of the provided data
Provider o stores your data in accordance with the terms provided by law. The main criterion by which we will determine the duration of processing is the time for which the information is needed.
In cases where no contract is reached, your personal data will be deleted promptly. The personal data provided for the performance of a contract will be stored for the duration of its performance. In cases where we process personal data based on your consent, they will be stored until you withdraw your consent and exercise your right to be forgotten/delete all personal data you have provided.
6. Technical security regarding the protection of personal data
The Supplier has implemented all technical and organizational measures necessary for the processing and protection of personal data in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 and the applicable Bulgarian legislation.
The measures taken correspond to the specific risks associated with the processing and storage of the provided personal data. Organizationally and technically, the protection of your data from loss, modification, theft or illegal access by unauthorized third parties is ensured.
If you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to delete all cookies from your computer's hard drive, block cookies or warn you before cookies are stored.
8. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Data with Third Parties
In certain cases, a Supplier may disclose some personal data to our partners or subcontractors who work with us through the provision of products and services related to the business of the Supplier or assist the Supplier in its marketing activities.
A provider may disclose your personal data to third parties, including such third parties located outside the European Union, subject to compliance with the requirements of the Regulation, such as:
· When organizing games, contests or promotions, in accordance with the rules of the specific games;
· Couriers and/or other third parties who organize the delivery of the products;
· Third parties with whom the Provider has a contractual relationship in connection with delivery and measurement of content or advertisements, including servers for delivery of advertising content, exchanges for trading inventory (Ad Exchanges) publishing tools (SSP), advertising tools (DSP );
· Third parties with whom the Provider has contractual legal relations for the use of Virtual Servers (VPS);
· Third parties providing services to improve the advertising targeting of the Provider's products and services;
· Generally recognized service providers that have publicly declared compliance with GDPR and e-privacy policies, such as Google and Facebook. Consent also includes placing and using marking unique depersonalized identifiers, including using cookies, localStorage or other suitable generally accepted web technology;
· Providers of server and cloud services related to ordering and servicing the call center;
· Third parties providing services to the Provider such as accountants, auditors, lawyers, notaries, advertising and PR agencies or Providers engaged in systematic data administration.
A supplier will share personal data with third parties only after the technical and legal mechanisms have been expressly ensured, in which the processing of the shared personal data will take place in accordance with the requirements of Regulation 679/2016 and Bulgarian legislation.
The Provider undertakes to take all actions to ensure the legitimate processing of personal data, according to the privacy requirements specified in this Policy.
9. Your rights as a data subject
According to the Regulation, each subject of personal data has the following rights:
9.1. Right of access
You have the right to find out free of charge what personal data we process and whether we process any.
9.2. Right to rectification
In the event of a discrepancy between your data and that which we process, you have the right to request that we correct, without undue delay, any data held by us that is inaccurate.
9.3. Right to restriction of processing
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request restriction or blocking of the processing of certain data. Such cases are the need to check the accuracy of your personal data, the basis for processing or the illegality of their processing.
9.4. Right to erasure
In cases where the basis for processing is no longer valid, you have the right to request the deletion of all data processed by us.
9.5. Right to data portability
In case you want to use your personal data provided electronically for the same service, but from another provider, you have the right to request their transmission to another provider in a machine-readable format. This right only applies to data that you have provided to us with your consent.
9.6. Right to object
If you do not agree with the way we process your personal data, you have the right to object. This right applies only to data the processing of which is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers granted to the controller, as well as to data the processing of which is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller or to a third party, except where the interests of the data subject prevail over such interests.
9.7. Right to withdraw consent
When providing data based on your consent, you have the right at any time to request the withdrawal of consent for the processing of the specific type of personal data.
9.8. Right of appeal
If you are not satisfied with the way in which the application submitted by you has been administered in relation to any of the above-mentioned rights or you believe that we are not lawfully processing your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data data, which is the supervisory authority responsible for the implementation of EU Regulation 2016/679 and the Personal Data Protection Act.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, you can send the relevant application with your exact request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org